A Premier Planned Business and Industrial Park
- Two barge dock terminals within the park with access to Barbours Cut Container Terminal and Bayport Container Terminal
- The industrial park has an existing barge dock along the Cedar Bayou on the western portion boundary of the park with a draft depth of 12’. The dock is currently being used by tenants within the park, but excess capacity remains.
- An additional barge dock for the industrial park has been permitted and will be constructed adjacent to the existing dock. The estimated construction timeline is expected to take 15 months. Construction of the dock will only be initiated when demand warrants the addition. TGS has applied for a federal government grant to fund a portion of the infrastructure costs.
- Cedar Port Navigation and Improvement District (CPNID) is a public barge facility available to all qualified operators and stevedores
- Ease of access to Cedar Bayou through CPNID Barge Dock
- 3-hour barge trip from Barbours Cut and Bayport Container Terminals
- Container terminals a short drive from the park
- Ability to handle overweight containers
- Finger Lakes fleeting area and additional room for dock expansions
- Pipeline corridor and connections in close proximity to barge docks
- Development ready waterfront sites available for development
- Future development along the southern portion of the site would include a deepwater port to serve not only the industrial park tenants but the Houston market and surrounding region. A liquid bulk terminal to serve the oil and gas industry is also in consideration.
- The premier container handling facility in the Gulf, and located 8 miles west of the park
- Roll-on / roll-off platform
- Six berths provide 6,000 feet of continuous quay
- LASH dock
- Weekly container service to and from Europe and Asia
- Most modern and environmentally sensitive container terminal in the Gulf located 16 miles southwest of the site
- 9x100’ gauge ship-to-shore container handling gantry cranes
- Developing 123-acre intermodal facility